Monday, March 3, 2014

An attempt at landscapes?

So I have been trying really hard not to get lost with my addictive personality. I seem to do that a lot - whether it be games.. painting.. or my latest one, reading. I have read nonstop the past month and a half. So much in fact that I have neglected my art big time. And sadly, that is something I reaaallly do not want to do. I will fall into the same pattern and forgo painting for months and months and then kick myself for my procrastination, laziness, and neglectfulness. With THAT said.. the past two days I have attempted to try landscape paintings because well, why not? It's not my norm and quite frankly, it is something I do have to concur if I want to be professional or improve at all.

I used reference pictures for them and for some reason.. they appear blurry. I don't know why. In SAI, they look perfectly fine but when I posted them to my Facebook Art page, the quality went to shit. Maybe I am doing something wrong? I don't know.





No comments:

Post a Comment