Tuesday, January 21, 2014

And We'll Never Be Royals

If you have ever heard of Meghan Tonjes then you are awesome. If you haven't, you need to go look her up on YouTube asap. Here, I will help you out.. click here.

Are you back yet? Okay, awesome! Anyways, Meghan is one of my idols - hands down. She has an amazing voice, speaks her mind and doesn't sugar coat a damn thing, and she is just beautiful. Not to mention, being a big girl myself, I look up to her since she is all about being positive and loving yourself. So what's not to love? :)

Today, I decided while watching some of her videos on YouTube (like always) that I could try to pause it during one of my favorites. I wanted something difficult for me since I usually always do the same kind of blank expressions. On top of that, I wanted to try and play with different colors. I am not 100% sure if I was successful on that one. Regardless, it was fun to do! I even got the guts and tweeted her letting her know that I was painting a picture of her. She liked that tweet and have since tweeted the finished painting. I am just waiting for a reply. ( I hope she likes it!)


"And We'll Never Be Royals"

You can see this particular video here.

No comments:

Post a Comment