Thursday, January 2, 2014

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year! 

So after much thought, I decided to create this blog for various reasons. Currently I have a DeviantArt page but I feel like I never use it really, plus I don't have a subscription to it either. You mainly post your really nice work there. Honestly, I don't think I have anything up to par right now. I made a Facebook page as well but it definitely has it's pros and cons. Often times, your posts are swallowed up by swarms of meme's being posted, rants, and shares and won't be seen. Also, if you are one of those people who don't sign onto Facebook everyday, most likely you will miss posts all together. But what exactly is the difference to this blog? No one probably will look at it either. True, but I feel like I can make it more. I can write more, post doodles, sketch dumps, and the beginning stages of my attempt to paint acrylic. If I can keep it up and continue on with my plan, I want to be able to see progress in my work by the time 2014 is at its end and we are welcoming 2015. And after that, I will keep on working and pushing to grow as an artist and improve.

No comments:

Post a Comment